Devil Beside You TV Series Main Actors!Ending of O levels
GCE O levels exam is finally coming to an end. The thought of it just give me the creeps, i've worked hard for it and 2 of my subjects looked worrying. Looking back at those stressful periods really made me laughed hard, I would mug during the night when everyone was slumbering in their sleep. Looking tired the next morning and everyone would ask me if I was a thief the other night. Many things happened during the O levels, my class 5a would always be thinking of the fun after the O levels. Currently the plan for after O's would be OBS, Class Chalet, KianTeck's Birthday Outing. I believe many more are on its way. As for my plans, my cousins and I decided to go on a trip to Perth. Working with Eugene at GoGo Franks was one of my many plans to make money, still thinking of going back to TEC though. My plans are still messing but I hoped to work them out real soon. Monday would really be the end of my O levels exam, but as soon as it ended the day of receiving the results will come sooner. *Damn* Recently been interested in Rainie Yang, don't know why either. I find her rather cute! Furthermore, she recently acted in a TV series drama called "Devil Beside You" or "Er Mo Zai Shen Bian" . This was introduced by my colleague, JingFen, because she knew I was in love with Rainie.
A few of many Rainie Song :
Xia Yi Chi Wei Xiao
Yuan Wei
Ai Mei
Dan Yan Pi
No comments:
Post a Comment