Aloha Loyang Changi Chalet [ 14 - 17 Jan '07 ]
Before chalet, went to find Jessalyn at Suntec after work to buy hair dye from her. She claimed that she very poor and sales always very bad. Well, I can see that her pay is really pathetic compared to mine.
*Okie babe, I promise to buy more from you when you work in J8*
Reach Tampines at 12am and realised that there's no more last bus!
Took taxi and the guy drove me to the wrong destination =.="
I mentioned ' Aloha Loyang Changi ' and he drove me to ' Aloha Loyang Pasir Ris '
He drove me back to my destination and the meter was $17.50!
I looked at him and he said, " Sorry $8 will do. "
Thank goodness, if not I would have PK-ed him.
The moment I enter the chalet Benson approached me with his hands out and said, " $8 please. "
*Benson, you are so money face!*
4 days at chalet was fun but tiring too.
Never get to see the morning sun, only the afternoon fireball.
The only thing that made 5a creep out is that ' Chalet K ' is the only bunglow chalet there, no other people.
So if we ever need ANY help, we would have to run a bus-stop length just to see civilisation =.="
Another scary issue is that just around 100m aways from us is the well-known ' OCH ' or a.k.a ' Old Changi Hospital '
Well that's great because we might be looking at someone at the window with translucent body =.="
Some wanted to visit that forsaken place but Benson insisted that its NOT funny.
Did not visit but still got the feeling that its super haunted even just by looking at it.
Chalet ended in a weird manner.
All the girls left and only with guys occupying the whole place.
When clearing the place, a bunch freaking smelly water came out from pipe which caused everyone to panic.
Guys were left to clear up the mess =.="
Played ' So who's the murderer? ' before sleeping the last night.
Laughed till I can't breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment