Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My new and steady computer.

I've got something that I can finally call it my own.
Its my new super steady computer!
Here are the specs:

Intel Pentium 4
2.4GHz
512MB of Ram
128MB DDR
40HHD
Samsung DVD R/Writer

Next!
Watched ' Just Follow Law ' movie with Eilen at Vivo City today.
Isn't that bad.
I'll rate it as 3.5/5
After movie, met up with Bryan.
Went to West Mall and help Wei Qi take some stupid photos!
Had dinner at nearby coffeeshop.

Lately i've been working and don't have much time to rest.
Here is something I wrote while day-dreaming infront of my computer screen a few minutes ago.

This is the first (Thing I remember)
Now it's the last (Thing left on my mind)
Afraid of the dark (Do you hear me whisper?)
Empty heart (Replaced with paranoia)

Where do we go (Life's temporary)
After we're gone (Like new years resolution)

Why is this so hard (Do you recognize me?)
I know i'm wrong (But I can't help believing)

I'm so lost,
I'm barely here.
I wish I could explain myself,
But the words escaped me.
It's too late,
To save me.
You're too late,
You're too late.

You're cold with disappointment,
While i'm drowning in the next room.
The last contagious victim of this plague between us.
I'm sick with apprehension,
And i'm crippled from exhaustion.
And I dread the moment when you finally come to kill me.

No comments: