Saturday, February 10, 2007

Such a letdown.



B4 - English Language
B4 - Combined Humanities
C5 - Mathematics
C6 - Science (PHY/CHEM)
D7 - D & T
C6 - Chinese



This is my O level results that I received on the 9th Feb '07.
As you have seen, the results speaks for itself.
Not very promising yea?
I guess that's it for me.

Now that i've come this far, I think its time to let out the things i've been keeping inside my heart for a long time.
Though I only talk to Renee about this recently, I guess its time to let others know what i've felt.


*Thanks Renee, you've been a great great friend*


Ever since I gotten my PSLE results, I was always under constant pressure.
The rest of my cousins, Marcus, Bryan and Sheena have been posted to Express Stream while i'm being lag behind in Normal Academic Stream.
Hanging out with them during the school days are of great pleasure.
Never did they once look down on me.
But the pressure I felt this past 5 years have been great and no one knows.
Years went and by a wink of an eye, i'm already in Secondary 4.
Marcus, Bryan and Sheena all started to work hard for their O levels while i'm just being isolated to study for my N levels.
The reason I didn't approach them was because the topics they are mugging for are different from mine.
I would be a hinder to them if I were to ask questions because of the difference in levels.
After my N level results are released, I was happy that I made it through.
Everyone questioned about my N level results and i'm also proud to tell them how well I did.
Generally everyone was happy for me.
After my promotion to Secondary 5, my cousins soon gotten their O level results which will determine where they will go after ending their Secondary School life.
Marcus, Bryan and Sheena gotten L1R4 9points, 11points and 14points respectively.
I was happy for them as those results were fantastic.
I felt the pressure for me to do well.
Everyone knew that N level is nothing compared to O level.
Some may argue but admit it, ' N ' is nothing compared to ' O '.
Maybe the reason everyone was happy for my N levels is simply because I made it through.
When my O level exams drew near, the pressure increase.
I started studying before everyone else, but who knows?
My dad is forever complaining about my connection with the computer games.
I guess that i'm not fated to take Science as a subject.
I studied very very hard for my Science and I got myself a piece of shit.
No matter how hard I try, my Science grade will always be at border line.
When my cousin, Carynn, coach me in Chemistry, I can do well, I can understand.
But when test or exam comes, my marks will forever be at the border line or worse, I got myself a fail grade.
A lot may argue that its just simply because you don't understand the subject or topic.
But I realise something after 5 years of Science subject in school.
The information I can absorb in Science is slower, much slower than a normal person.
I did some experiments and yes, it proves.
No point argue-ing because I know myself better than anyone else.

Like my grandmother used to say, " You are born to have a ' sway ' life. "
*I couldn't agree more*

No comments: