Monday, May 07, 2007

Sebastian turn 18 and Clio turn 17 !

Today I was given a surprise by my very own class, W46M! They actually bought a cake to help Clio and I to celebrate. I was so touched! Chocolate birthday cake was accompanied with chocolate biscuits and oreo. And also not forgetting the budget tissue from Hotel 81 that was bought by Adi.

Lynnette came in with a birthday cake in her hand accompanied by Bona. Then they started singing the birthday song. I was dumbfounded, words stuck in my throat, I didn't know how to react.

After finishing the cake, Lynnette started "planting" chocolate cream on my face, and without warning I started "planting" on everyone's face. I started with Senifer, and went down the roll. The whole mob chased me like a rampage, all around the 6th floor. Totally crazy and SWEET!

Next, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

What you see, is what you get x))
This tissue is proudly sponsored by Hotel 81.
Tuck Wah! What happened!?

Ehh! NG NG! Everyone not ready.
The babes and hunks of W46M!

No comments: