not feeling well today
thank you yichun and ahhua for your concern!
actually not exactly that not feeling well
just felt very weird when i woke up
and *pooof*
decided not to go school
1 month had passed since I change class
so many great people
plus
a little bit of pa-lia people
weekends are just plain boring
there's basically nothing to do
except screaming at my brother
for throwing his toys around my room
thought about many things during the weekends
lying on bed staring into the ceiling
many dreams
but mostly illusions
many thoughts
but just plain ones
some people say
everything has got its place and time
just like how
day must give way to night
maybe its just time for me to quit
thinking about you
and move on with life
a little in-game chat with my younger brother:
vizard14 is ME
HEARTSYOU is my younger BROTHER
vizard14 : Deh! Where are you? Why never come home?
HEARTSYOU : I staying at my gf house.
vizard14 : Your gf got play DotA de ahh?
HEARTSYOU : No la, I at lan shop now.
vizard14 : orhhs.
(2 minutes later...)
HEARTSYOU : You never go pei your laopo?
vizard14 : Lol. Pei what laopo?
vizard14 : More of I pei laoPA.
HEARTSYOU : LOL! well done.
vizard14 : Hahaha! Come home soon larhhs!
No comments:
Post a Comment