I'm weird but awesome today!
I solo-ed my team, of 2 people including me, to finish whacking the forsaken VB.
VB is my weakest area in math.
For me to be able to complete it, is like fcuk-ing ridiculous!
But I still did it anyway.
Accompanied Kristen to Habourfront Center to get something done!
*Secret Secret*
Aftermath she accompanied me back to Raffle's City to complete PART of my CNY shopping.
Bought a white RI Belt at $53.
With the help of a $50 voucher, I only paid extra $3 in cash!
Now that my top is complete, I'm only left with bottom and shoes.
Shoes might go optional because I've yet to really took time to shop for them.
Sounds like last minute shopping?
But who cares?
I'm the one shopping anyway!
A big thank you to my Aunt for the Esprit Top and the shopping voucher.
No voucher means no white RI belt.
I had this really really weird dream a few days back.
I dreamt that I'm gonna die in the year 2012.
Not that I was in a car accident or what.
But it just happened as if god is telling me that my time will be up on 2012.
I was pretty worried and paranoid at first.
But after seriously thinking it through,
I come to terms that IF that day really comes,
I have no regrets because I think I've lived life good enough.
when there is nothing left to save,
will you be afraid?
No comments:
Post a Comment