The official holiday for Chinese New Year is over.
Tomorrow will be just a normal school day for students.
Dinner on the Eve was superb!
Chicken curry, drunken prawns, abalone soup etc.
All the superb gourmet my granny would cook every Chinese New Year.
After dinner, everyone would indulge into jokes and talk about life but we, kids, would open a gambling den in one of the spacious empty rooms.
Ohhh ohhh!
Now all the rooms in my granny's place are all air-conditioned.
So the warmness is no longer a problem.
Mahjong until 2am+ and went home by Uncle Frankie's car.
Overall's Chinese New Year 2008 is pretty sucky.
It's getting worst each year!
Simple Plan's new album is releasing in about a day or two.
Go get the album if you're a hardcore fan of Simple Plan!
But if you want to listen to their songs before deciding whether to buy or not, good for you because I have them.
I uploaded them to imeem.com so yeah, I'll give you the link to my imeem profile.
http://sebastiankheh.imeem.com
No comments:
Post a Comment