Alright.
Now that I'm back from VIZARDS' chalet, let's talk a quick walk through on what happened on these 3 happening days.
Days ONE...
I met YuHan and Kenneth at Sembawang MRT at 12.30pm to get ZhiHao's clothing for the chalet. At this point of time, ZhiHao doesn't know we're at his house getting his stuffs for him.
Aftermath, the 3 of us headed to Sun Plaza to have our lunch because Kenneth's dad is driving us to the chalet. *Thank you uncle!*
Reached Pasir Ris at 2.15pm and was sitting there waiting for Jessica and the rest to arrive.
But obviously all of them were VERY late.
They ended up reach around close to 4pm.
Doesn't matter anyway.
Prepare the chalet just for ZhiHao's arrival.
Went swimming follow by dinner at around 6.15pm.
Massive gaming was happening inside the chalet because most of us brought our PSP and thanks to Jefferey for bringing his PS2 along.
Finally the long waited has come, Jessica is blindfolding ZhiHao to the chalet.
We sang his birthday song with joy and pride!
It was a wonderful surprise, only to kill that he already knew it long ago =.=
Apparently there was a slight leakage of information between us that led to ZhiHao's knowing.
Nevertheless it's still fun.
We took lots of photos together to keep as memories.
Day TWO...
I was woken at around 11.30pm because they CLAIM they wanted to have breakfast.
I woke up reluctantly and headed for the bathroom to have my shower.
After I finishing my shower, I thought we could head out for some food.
But I was wrong, there are still people that haven't even bath and yet still gaming!
I just sat there on the mattress stoning away.
But after awhile, I fell asleep again.
Halfway through my sleep, I head a tune of morning birds.
I was residing at my ear, so I knew it was the sound of someone's cellphone.
I woke up blurly and pass JonTan the cellphone because I thought it was ringing waiting for someone to answer.
But they are actually disturbing me with that early bird ring tone.
The best thing about the ring tone is the sharpness of tone even though it's recorded.
I'm not sure which damn bird sat on the tree nearby that JonTan had it recorded.
Had lunch at the Food Court and went soccer-ing at the nearby street soccer court.
Dinner came soon and it was time for BBQ-ing!
Ate a lot but wasn't even close to full.
I already told Jessica that I'm a very good eater!
But still, I don't know why there isn't enough for me ):
Had McDonald with WeiLiang at around 3.30am.
I was too tired by then, so I headed back and slept.
Day THREE...
Everyone was tired and worn out by now.
Got woken up by Jefferey because he kept shouting and making noise.
He machiam like the fishmonger asking people to buy fish from him because he having sales.
I was woken up eventually by him for banging on the pots and pans.
Some wanted to bath, while the rest are either stoning or continue sleeping.
I was too tired to train home, so I cab-ed home with YuHan, Enblin and WeiLiang.
It only cost us $21.40.
It was damn cheap because the driver drove from Pasir Ris to Khatib to Yishun then finally to Marsiling.
Three locations and it's only $21.40, so each of us pay around $5++
Reached home around 11.30am, bath-ed and headed for bed.
Only to be woken by WeiLiang's SMS at around 5.30pm telling me that Cabal is already on official date.
I straight away woke up and started gaming.
Till now, I'm still damn tired.
I haven't gotten the photos from Hui Ping yet.
But I promised to post them up once I got it (:
Nights out people!
No comments:
Post a Comment