And surprisingly, I promised her.
Best of all, she even threatened to do SPOT CHECKS!
This week has been very entertaining, REALLY!
It has really really amuse me in many many different ways.
1.) Carynn went to SSDC and started her bike lesson! wtffff!
2.) Marcus' bike got STOLEN a few days ago!
3.) That son of a b*tch drove back and park back his bike yesterday.
4.) 1 day after retrieving his bike, he "buang" by hitting the curb!
5.) Kerlise, once again, drove back to her circle, AGAIN!
6.) She like it LONG! =x
7.) SengWeng pass his BTT with nonchalant attitude! Zzz!
8.) Kristen seems to be attracting XMM, AGAIN!
9.) She thinks that C* smelly! Hahahaha!
10.) A lot of people are gonna donate money for my bike! Weeeeeee!
11.) Big O went over-pop today!
12.) Only 4 people handle the over-pop!
13.) Because of the over-pop, I nearly go bonkers!
14.) Because of that, I lost half of my life span!
I've worked Big O for nearly a month and yet to show you how it actually looks like.
But today, you get a big chance cause I snap some photos of it!

What happens when you get managers that are slack?

You get EMPTY restaurant!

With empty restaurant, chef got nothing to do but slack!

And then the food goes unfinished and you get em' FREE!
Cool right!
But that only happens when the shop is closing =x
Three weeks have passed since school started.
And with that tiny weeny introduction, I give you...
My new class, W65L, photo!

Yay! Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment