Thursday, June 12, 2008

Once again, Kohconut got me into this again.
For the sake of him, I'll complete it.
It's fun anyway =D



Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you name them.
At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this. Have FUN!

1.) Bryan
2.) Marcus
3.) Sheena
4.) Kerlise
5.) Xiuxian
6.) JinHua
7.) Clio
8.) Lynnette
9.) Adi
10.) ZhiHao
11.) YuHan
12.) Kat
13.) Jessica
14.) Yichun
15.) Vanessa
16.) ShiMah
17.) TuckWah
18.) Kohconut
19.) XiangRui
20.) Sharmaine

A.) How did you meet 14? [Yichun]
w15H '07 Semester 2

B.) What would i do if i never met 1? [Bryan]
It was destined that we would become close cousins (:

C.) What if 9 & 20 dated? [Adi and Sharmaine]
They don't know each other, YET.

D.) How about 6 & 17? [JinHua and TuckWah]
NO WAY!

E.) Describe 3. [Sheena]
Gong Dai larhhs!

F.) Is 8 Attractive? [Lynnette]
She's nice (:

G.) Describe 7. [Clio]
Good friend!

H.) Do you know any of 12's family members? [Kat]
I know her boyfriend =D

I.) What would you do if 18 confessed that he/she likes you? [Kohconut]
I would pretty much say I love him too because all SEBAStian are lovable =D

J.) What language does 15 speak? [Vanessa]
English and Chinese.

K.) Who is 9 going out with? [Adi]
His motorbike, Pulsar.

L.) How old is 16? [ShiMah]
20 I think.

M.) When is the last time you spoke to 13? [Jessica]
Like 1 hour ago.

N.)What's 2's favourite band/singer? [Marcus]
I think is David Cook.

O.) Would you ever date 4? [Kerlise]
We always go on a date. HAHAHA!

P.) Would you ever date 1? [Bryan]
Totally!

Q.) Is 19 single? [XiangRui]
I don't know, don't think so.

R.) What is 10's last name? [ZhiHao]
Hao lorhhs. Hahaha!

S.) Would you ever date 11? [Yuhan]
Nabeh! I think he will drown me with his vocabulary of vulgarities.

T.) What is 3's School? [Sheena]
Temasek Polytechnique.

U.) Where does 16 live? [ShiMah]
I think is Woodlands.

V.) What is 5's favourite thing? [Xiuxian]
Winnie the Pooh.

W.) Have you seen 2 naked? [Marcus]
YEAH! xDDD


The 5 lucky people:
Bryan
Kerlise
ShiMah
Jessica
Kat

No comments: