1 week of holiday is gone and I'm already looking forward to the next 3 weeks of freedom in like another 6 weeks!?
Grrrrrr!
I am so in my holiday mood right now. The pressure of having to withstand Python and PHP is simply undeniable crazy.
What have I really been doing for the 1 week of holiday?
Play, eat, project, work, sleep, play eat, project, work, sleep .......
The cycle never seem to stop for that 1 whole week.
Recently, who knows for what god forsaken reason, he has been giving me super black faces almost like everyday? Includes Sunday! I don't even get time off for enduring his nonsense on Sunday.
My step-brother and step-mother decided to settle down by moving back to their own house in Woodlands! They think moving house is fun when we are the ones doing the moving for them.
Thanks to who?
For all I know, it reflects well...
I haven't been this scared,
In a long time.
And I'm so unprepared,
So here's your valentine.
Bouquet of clumsy words,
A simple melody.
This world's an ugly place,
But you're so beautiful to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment