I'm right here in animation room
sitting at the back of the class
with a good view of everyone
with students show casing their work of the day
teacher looking at the student's work as if it's gonna save their day
giving comments that really kills your day
nonchalant students msn-ing their way as if it would pull their grades up
what about me?
I'm tired from school, test, work, projects
laying back on a nice cushion chair with a piece of earphone plugged into my ear
Linkin Park, Yellowcard, The GazettE and Blink 182 rocked my lovable black LG MP3
I couldn't fully utilize what I learn in school and apply it in my schoolwork
this nice little laptop loaned from my uncle just runs as slow as I least expected
every little loading has to be delayed every few seconds
it could even take up to a minute or so
even a simple Windows Movie Maker could lag me like madness
not to mention using an Adobe program
may the electricity be with me T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment