Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All these are no longer important
Why?
Because they're just a moment of anger that went over my head

Whatever happens...
I still love you all the same (:

3:30AM Saturday, 24 January


Was I dumb to carry on like this?
It seems like I was made a fool, or at least that's how I actually see it


I asked myself, "Am I being taken for granted?"
Some people totally agree while some reserve their thoughts and chose to sit on the fence

Then again, "Am I just being plain paranoid?"
Maybe I am, just that I chose to keep going back to the same old topic again


A word of thanks never came even though I always yearn for it
This little word might just be a plain *fill-in-the-blanks* that's made up of six letters but it's powerful enough to make an individual feels appreciated



Maybe..
Just maybe..
I'm slowly..
Subconsciously..
Becoming less important..

No comments: