Thursday, February 28, 2008

I know I know!
It's 4.38am in the morning and you must be wondering what I'm doing right now yeah?
Recently got hooked onto Prison Break.
I wasn't really interested in this show because I miss season 1 and 2.
But thanks to a nice program that I've gotten, it allows me to watch the whole of season 1 and 2 for free!

*psssst! that means I don't have to get the DVDs which cost me a bomb*

Anyway, it's a very very good TV series and will thrill you to no end.
The anxiety around the mind game puzzles are what brings about the best of the show.


I've been riddling with my mind lately.
The friends that I treasured and loved are in complete distraught.
I see tears roll down their cheek as if all hope was gone!
But I can only sit in anonymity with my physical presence being felt.
Alcohols are used to drink away the sorrows.
But how long can it last?
A few hours? Half a day?
After all, it's all back to square one.
It will be just another day full of pain and heartache.
How long can you stay asleep?
How long can you go on dreaming?
The longer you stay that way, the longer you're gonna miss out on the many things that can be done with each passing second.

Wake up girl.
This is no Lala Land.
We only got One Life, Live It!


You're falling
You're screaming
You're stuck in the same old nightmare
He's lying
You're crying
There's nothing left to salvage!

No comments: