Friday, February 29, 2008

My very first post that falls on the 29th Feb!
Yes!
It is the very special day that comes only once in every 4 years.

Woke up at noon and got myself ready for town.
Watched JUMPER with Sihui at 4.55pm.
That show is superb!
The way they did the teleportation graphics and storyline is quite interesting.
Ate desserts at Gelare before heading for the theatre.
Finished dinner at PS before heading down to visit my granny!

Granny's staying at uncle Jay's house because she's ill.
Get well soon ):
Oh oh oh!
Uncle Jay's new apartment is located at Toa Payoh.
Guess which floor he lived in?
40th floor!
It's so high that I can easily see Suntec's BIG Ferris wheel.

Anway, I'm just blogging so that I won't have to wait for another 4 years =x



Just have a little faith girl (:

No comments: