Friday, January 16, 2009

For those of you who constantly drive along SLE
you will realise that at some parts of the expressway doesn't have any road markings and you'll be asked to drive with caution.

Have you ever thought of driving on the road w/o any road markings to guide you on?
Doubt so eh?

I'll share some thoughts of mine with you then (:
I was out riding and suddenly the black road with dotted white lines that's supposed to on forever just disappeared suddenly.
All I see is 1 stretch of huge black road.
Everything seems to be in a mess as cars slowed down tremendously due to the lack of guidelines.
After finding approximately 1km, the white dotted lines came back but the cars struggled to get into position.

Are we all used to having guidelines in our lives?
What happens we all these guidelines just disappear?
What will become of us?
What path will we take?

No comments: