Wednesday, January 14, 2009

He said, " Do you know your feet could slip off the ground if you wear slippers while riding? "

I said, " Oh really? "

He said, " I don't want to see you wear slippers when you come here next time. If I see it again, I'll throw it away and I don't care if you have to take a bus home. Fair enough? "

I nodded and thought, " Whatever that makes you happy."



2 nights ago after working at Big O...


My left feet slip off the ground while I was standing stationary on my bike and it goes *PIANG* on the ground.

Cool eh? So much for wearing SHOES.


Never mind, let's get down to the SCIENCE part.

What is the friction difference between a pair of SHOES and a pair of SLIPPERS?

None.

It all depends on how the friction on your *whatever you're wearing* and whether has it been worn out or not.

A pair of old shoes versus a pair of new slippers...

Tell me which one will have the higher tendency to slip off the ground?

You tell me.

No comments: